SKYLINE COMPANY PROFILE
Who are we?
Skyline Scaffold Ltd. is a supplier of high end, engineered access solutions designed to maximize your company’s productivity. We are known throughout the industry as a supplier of top quality equipment and superior service. Our company uses Layher system equipment, made in Germany, which is the safest and strongest system available. With over $10M in scaffold assets and 75 full time employees (and growing), we can service even the largest and most complex projects.
How long have we been in business?
Skyline Scaffold Ltd. was launched in 1995. We have grown from a four person operation out of the back of a pickup truck, to over 75 full time employees, including a full time Construction Safety Officer (CSO), an engineering division, and assets exceeding $10M.
Skyline brings over 75 years of scaffolding experience, among our President, General Manager, and Construction Manager alone. Our in-house engineering experts and CSO help us to deliver the highest level of scaffolding expertise.
Who are the key players?
Arka Chorbajian – Founder and CEO
Jeff Remfert – General Manager
What are our values?
Safety – In all aspects of what we do, safety is our first priority, which means supplying only the best equipment (Layher), the most highly trained workforce, and ensuring accountability via the most comprehensive Safety Program in the industry.
Quality – Through the work we perform, the high end equipment we supply, and the customer services we offer.
Quantity – Through comprehensive project management, supplied by our Project Manager, and three full time superintendents.
What products do we offer?
All Layher products, including top industry weather protection products like Keder, Cassett, and Protect. We also insist on high end public access solutions by Layher, and can offer exceptional proprietary solutions like ‘City Super Frame’, a revolution in sidewalk pedestrian protection, site logistics, and material storage.
What jobs have we done that deserve attention?
In recent years we’ve worked on a variety of industrial, commercial, and civil projects, such as:
– Empire Landmark Hotel
– Vancouver Skytrain Station re-roofing project
– Museum of Anthropology
– Nelson Creek Bridge
We have also won awards for our work:
– Scaffold & Access Industry Association (SAIA) 2019 AWP Project of the Year for our Landmark Hotel Rooftop Revolving Restaurant Deconstruction project.
– 2015 Deputy Minister’s Contractor of the Year Award Kingston Construction Ltd.
– Finalist in recognition of Excellence in Bridges and Structures for our work on the Highway 1 Nelson Creek Bridge’s rehabilitation and seismic retrofit.
What products can we offer that no one else does?
– The Keder Roofing system, capable of spans of over 125’.
– City Super Frame, capable of spans exceeding 40’, and supporting loads in excess of 50,000 lbs.
Contact us today to discuss your project needs.